|Address||New Build, 36 Blinne Court, Newry|
Set in the very heart of the outstandingly beautiful South Armagh countryside, with vistas stretching across the Slieve Gullion region; this unique detached home is ideally situated for commuting to both Belfast and Dublin, with Newry within just a few minutes drive-time.
Carefully designed and planned by Cole Partnership Architecture in Warrenpoint, this fine family home offers open plan living space to suit the requirements of modern family life. Blinne Court offers the unique opportunity to purchase a turn-key home set in the rural and peaceful surroundings of the village of Newtowncloughoge.
*Photos included for illustrative purposes only.
Living Room - 3.5m x 4.8m
Kitchen/Dining - 6.46m x 3.37m
Utility - 1.95m x 2.25m
Bathroom - 2.79m x 2.1m
Bedroom 1 - 3m x 3.4m
Bathroom - 2.5m x 2.66m
H/P - 3.1m x 1.52m
Bedroom 2 - 4.9m x 3.4m
Bedroom 3 - 3.5m x 4.3m
Bedroom 4 - 2.69m x 3.4m
- NHBC registered - 10 year warranty
- Weber pre-finished external plaster with 10 year warranty
- High pressurised hot water system
- Oil fired central heating
- Semi-engineered timber flooring to living room and tiling to wet area
- Living room stove
- Contemporary bathrooms
- Oak internal doors and trims
- Full fitted kitchen complete with appliances
- PVC guttering and fascia boards
- Composite front door with three point locking system
- External lighting to front and rear
- Fully Floored Roofspace with built-in attic ladder
- High Rated Energy Efficiency
Blinne Court is the latest development by NHBC registered builder Dowdall Contracts Limited. With over twenty five years experience in housing development, Dowdall Contracts have a reputation of constructing high quality homes and Blinne Court truly reflects the builder's style and attention to detail.
To discuss the opportunity further please contact our Newry office at 30 Monaghan Street.
T: 028 300 50633