What's My Home Worth in Northern Ireland?
2nd January 2020
Want to calculate the value of your home? Here’s a number of things that can help you when it comes to working it out.
The most important thing to remember is that there are various factors that will influence the value of your home. Infact, these factors continue to change over time.
Our experienced team of local valuers have unique knowledge of the Northern Ireland housing market and specifically home values in Newry, Mourne, Down and South Armagh.
When invited to carry out a Free Pre-Sale Valuation, the Bradley NI valuer will consider a number of things including:
- Location, location, location!
- The size and layout of the house.
- The amount of storage space available.
- Flood risk, as flooding can cause serious damage to homes.
- If the house suffers from subsidence.
- Local amenities.
- School catchment areas.
- Good transport links are also a bonus.
- Condition of the boiler and the wiring
- Any areas of concern such as damp, leaks and plumbing problems
We will provide you with recommendations were we believe that making improvements to your home could increase its value.
If you would like to find out what your home is worth, without any obligation to sell, call our experienced teams in Newry, Warrenpoint and Rostrevor to arrange your Free Home Sale Valuation via 028 300 50633.